Last update: 5 September 2020
- What information we collect, how we use it, who we share your personal data with;
- Communications and automated messages (including profiling);
- Service providers we use;
- Our policy on children’s personal data,
You have the right to object to certain types of processing, including processing for direct marketing (which we do only with your consent).
Who we are and what we do
Acceptance and Changes
2. Information Collection
Information you provide:
- Your Account Information. You may add information to your account, such as a profile name, profile picture, your workplace, and your location.
- Personal Information. When you voluntarily share personal information with us in the course of participating in the programs and using our Services, we store that Personal Information.
- Video. As part of the learning methodology, you will be required to share your video with us. This video is only intended for learning purposes. We will store it, however, your video will not be shared to anyone, including to other learners, without your consent.
- Your Messages. To improve performance, perform content analysis and deliver media messages more efficiently, we retain that content on our servers for a longer period of time. We reserve the right to contain the message history and your data. You can alter them at any time.
- Customer Support. You may provide us with information related to your use of our Services, including copies of your messages, and how to contact you so we can provide you customer support. For example, you may send us an email with information relating to our app performance or other issues.
Automatically Collected Information:
- Usage and Log Information. We collect service-related, diagnostic, and performance information. This includes information about your activity (such as how you use our Services, how you interact with others using our Services, your lesson progression), log files, and diagnostic, crash, website, and performance logs and reports.
- Device and Connection Information. We collect device-specific information when you install, access, or use our Services. This includes information such as hardware model, operating system information, browser information, IP address, mobile network information and device identifiers. Please be aware Frameworks may have access to your geo-location data and process IP address of all devices you use our software on.
- Status Information. We collect information about your online and status message changes on our Services, such as whether you are online. This includes the date and time when you log in and progress in your lessons.
- Third-Party Providers. We work with third-party providers to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services. For example, we work with companies to distribute our apps, provide our infrastructure, delivery, and other systems, supply maps and places information, process payments, help us understand how people use our Services, and market our Services. These providers may provide us information about you in certain circumstances; for example, app stores may provide us reports to help us diagnose and fix service issues.
Information we use
We use all the information we have to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services.
- Safety and Security. We verify accounts and activity, and promote safety and security on and off our Services, such as by investigating suspicious activity or violations of our Terms & Conditions, and to ensure our Services are being used legally.
Information you and we share
You share your information as you use and communicate through our Services, and we share your information to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services.
- Account Information. Your profile name and photo, online status and status message, last seen status, and receipts may be available only for our employees, although you can configure your Services settings to manage certain information available to other users.
- Third-Party Providers. We work with third-party providers to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services. When we share information with third-party providers, we require them to use your information in accordance with our instructions and terms or with express permission from you.
- Third-Party Services. When you use third-party services that are integrated with our Services, they may receive information about what you share with them. For example, if you use a data backup service integrated with our Services (such as iCloud or Google Drive), they will receive information about what you share with them. If you interact with a third-party service linked through our Services, you may be providing information directly to such third parties. Please note that when you use third-party services, their own terms and privacy policies will govern your use of those services.
Who we share your personal data with
For the purposes set out in the section “Information Collection”, we sometimes provide your personal data to other companies and certain services providers who perform certain business operations on our behalf. These companies include:
- Google Analytics
- Google Drive
In addition, we may share your personal data with other organizations in the following circumstances:
- if we are required by applicable law or a public authority to share information about you,
- if we need to share information about you in order to establish, exercise, defend or protect the right, property, or safety of our business, our customers, or others (this includes, in specific cases, exchanging information with other organizations for the purposes of fraud protection; and
- To successors in title or replacement operators of all or part of our respective businesses.
3. Communications and automated messages
In order to provide you with all of the benefits of our Services, we ask for your permission to:
- send you announcements and information about the latest lessons or programs we publish in our Service,
- send reminders of your progression within the lessons in order to keep you on track,
- send information about special events, including Webinar sessions,
- send you our newsletter, and
- other benefits that relate to your completion of the lessons.
We will use your email address to contact you with this information.
If you don’t agree with an automated decision that our technology has made in relation to you, you can contact us at email@example.com and we will look into it for you.
A cookie is a small text file that a website you visit asks your browser to store on your computer or mobile device.
- to provide Frameworks for web and desktop and other Services that are web-based, improve your experiences, understand how our Services are being used, and customize our Services;
- to understand which of our FAQs are most popular and to show you relevant content related to our Services;
- to remember your choices, such as your language preferences, and otherwise to customize our Services for you; and
- understand mobile versus desktop users of our web-based Services, or understand the popularity and effectiveness of certain of our web pages.
How to control cookies
You can follow the instructions provided by your browser or device (usually located under “Settings“ or “Preferences“) to modify your cookie settings. Please note that if you set your browser or device to disable cookies, certain aspects of our Services may not function properly.
5. Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Services, to provide the Services on our behalf, to perform Service-related activities or to assist us in analyzing how our Services are used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Law and protection
Our global operations
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, however, remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Links to other sites
We do not knowingly provide services or sell products to children. If you are below the age of 16, you may use our website only with the permission and active involvement of a parent or legal guardian. If you are a minor, please do not provide us or other website visitors with any personal information and do not use this website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.