Terms of Service
Last update: 5 September 2020
This Terms of Service Agreement (collectively, the “Agreement”, “Terms”, or “Terms of Service”) is made between Frameworks CED Pte Ltd. (collectively “Frameworks”, “us”, “we”, or “our”) and you, our user (“you”, “your”, or “user”). This Agreement governs your use of Frameworks owned-and-operated websites, applications (collectively, the “Services”). This includes our Frameworks Online, Frameworks Behavior Tracker.
Content to this Terms:
- Harm to Frameworks or Our Users
- Content Restrictions
- Your data and our Services
- Devices and Software
- Changes to this Terms and Conditions
By visiting and using this site, these Terms will automatically apply to you – you accept this Agreement and consent to contract with us electronically. Therefore, you should make sure that you read them carefully before using these Services.
If you are an entity other than a natural person, the person who registers the account or otherwise uses our Services must have the authority to bind the entity. We may update this Agreement by posting a revised version on our website. By continuing to use our Services, you accept any revised Agreement.
Registration: You may create an account to use our Services. To do so, you must provide an email address. By creating an account, you agree to receive notices from Frameworks at this email address.
Age Requirements: You must be at least 16 years old or the applicable age of majority in your jurisdiction, whichever is greater, to create an account or otherwise use our Services. Individuals under the applicable age may use our Services only through a parent or legal guardian’s account and with their involvement. Please have that person read this Agreement with you and consent to it before proceeding.
Parents and Guardians: By granting your child permission to use the Services through your account, you agree and understand that you are responsible for monitoring and supervising your child’s usage. If you believe your child is using your account and does not have your permission, please contact us immediately so that we can disable access.
Team Members: If you grant other registered users (“team members”) access to your account. Both you and each team member is deemed a party to this Agreement. You are responsible for the actions of your team members and must monitor their access and usage.
Account Security: You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account, including unauthorized activity. You must safeguard the confidentiality of your account credentials. If you are using a computer that others have access to, you must log out of your account after each session. If you become aware of unauthorized access to your account, you must change your password and notify us immediately.
3. Harm to Frameworks or Our Users
You must not (or assist others to) access, use, copy, adapt, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, sublicense, transfer, display, perform, or otherwise exploit our Services in impermissible or unauthorized manners, or in ways that burden, impair, or harm us, our Services, systems, our users, or others, including that you must not directly or through automated means:
- (a) reverse engineer, alter, modify, create derivative works from, decompile, or extract code from our Services;
- (b) send, store, or transmit viruses or other harmful computer code through or onto our Services;
- (c) gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to our Services or systems;
- (d) interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of our Services;
- (e) create accounts for our Services through unauthorized or automated means;
- (f) collect the information of or about our users in any impermissible or unauthorized manner;
- (g) sell, resell, rent, or charge for our Services, except if it’s done upon a consent of Frameworks;
- (h) distribute or make our Services available over a network where they could be used by multiple devices at the same time;
- (i) remove or otherwise alter or cause to be altered, directly or indirectly, the appearance of the Services so as to remove Frameworks proprietary branding or logo or otherwise modify the appearance of the Services. The Services itself, and all the trademarks, copyright, database rights, and other intellectual property rights related to it, still belong to Frameworks.
4. Content Restrictions
You may not submit any content that:
- Infringes any third party’s copyrights or other rights (e.g., trademark, privacy rights, etc.);
- Is sexually explicit (e.g., pornography) or proposes a transaction of a sexual nature;
- Is hateful, defamatory, or discriminatory or incites hatred against any individual or group;
- Promotes or supports terror or hate groups;
- Exploits minors;
- Depicts unlawful acts or extreme violence;
- Provides instructions on how to assemble explosive/incendiary devices or homemade/improvised firearms;
- Depicts animal cruelty or extreme violence towards animals;
- Promotes fraudulent or dubious business schemes or proposes an unlawful transaction;
- Conveys false or misleading health-related information that has a serious potential to cause public harm;
- Claims that mass tragedies are hoaxes or false flag operations;
- Depicts or encourages self-harm; or
- Violates any applicable law.
5. Your data and our Services
Frameworks is committed to ensuring that the Services are as useful and efficient as possible. For that reason, we reserve the right to make changes to the Services at any time and for any reason.
Our Services stores and processes personal data that you have provided to us, in order to provide our Service. It’s your responsibility to keep your device and access to the app secure. We therefore recommend that you do not jailbreak or root your device, which is the process of removing software restrictions and limitations imposed by the official operating system of your device. It could make your device vulnerable to malware/viruses/malicious programs, compromise your device’s security features and it could mean that the Services won’t work properly or at all.
6. Devices and Software
You must provide certain devices, software, and data connections to use our Services, which we otherwise do not supply. Frameworks not take responsibility for the way you use the site i.e. You need to make sure that your device stays charged – if it runs out of battery and you can’t turn it on to avail the Service, Frameworks cannot accept responsibility.
You should be aware that there are certain things that Frameworks will not take responsibility for. The site will require an active internet connection. The connection can be Wi-Fi or provided by your device provider, but Frameworks cannot take responsibility for the site not working at full functionality if you don’t have access to Wi-Fi, and you don’t have any of your data allowance left.
With respect to Frameworks responsibility for your use of our Services, it’s important to bear in mind that although we endeavour to ensure that it is updated and correct at all times, we do rely on third parties to provide information to us so that we can make it available to you. Frameworks accept no liability for any loss, direct or indirect, you experience as a result of relying wholly on this functionality of the site.
7. Changes to this Terms and Conditions
We may update our Terms and Conditions from time to time. Thus, you are advised to review this page periodically for any changes. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Terms and Conditions on this page. These changes are effective immediately after they are posted on this page.
If you have any questions or suggestions about our Terms and Conditions, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.